Potato Cheese ball
You must have eaten many types of vegetables, parathas, chips, dumplings etc. from potatoes, but today I have brought some new fun recipes for you to make from some potatoes. Yes, today I will tell you how to make Potato Cheese Balls. It is very fun to eat and when you eat it, you will enjoy it a little differently, because while eating it, you will enjoy all three of them crispy, soft and spicy.
Potato cheese balls are not very tough to make and you can make them in about 25 minutes. If you eat the same thing balls outside in the hotel, then it will cost you 250-300 rupees, but if you make it at home, then you can make it for everyone in 100 rupees only.
Most people like to have it in the evening for breakfast.
Ingredients for Cheese Ball:-
- Potatoes: 2
- Coriander leaves: 1/2 cup
- Coarsely dried chili (chili flakes): 1 tsp
- Salt: 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder: 1/2 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste: 1 tsp
- Cheese finely: 1/2 cup (you can also grate the same cheese and cut small pieces from it)
- Cheese (piece): 5-6
- Flour: 3 tsp
- Weed out bread: 1/2 tsp
- Oil: For frying
- First wash and peel the potato and cut it into small pieces.
2. Now boil it for 10 minutes (and if it does not cook well, then boil it for a while).
3. Then filter it and mix it well.
4. Then put coriander leaves, some coarse red chili, salt, black pepper powder and ginger garlic paste in it.
5. Then put the grated cheese in it and mix it well.
6. Then put some spices in it and put a piece of cheese in the middle and close it.
7. Then make it round well and keep it in a plate, and prepare sari balls like this.
8. Now take all purpose flour in another bowl and prepare a thin solution by adding a little water to it.
9. Here you can see, some such solution has to be made.
10. Now take potato, dip the ball in it and then take it out and wrap it in a sheet of bread.
11. Then keep the oil for heating and when it becomes hot on medium flame then put the cheese balls one by one.
12. It will turn golden in color in 4-5 minutes on medium flame, then take it out.
And these potato cheese balls are ready. If I break it down and show you, you can see how cheesy it is showing.
You can enjoy these potato cheese balls with sauce or mayonnaise.
I am sure you must have liked this recipe, if you want to know about any other recipe which I have not told yet, then you can tell in the comment box.
You must read these:-