Sweet Corn Chat Recipe we have brought you Sweet Corn Chaat Recipe in Hindi. Sweet corn chaat Sweet corn chaat is very tasty. Hearing its name makes everyone’s mouth water. Be it children or adults, everyone is crazy about it. One reason for this is that apart from being tasty, it is also very healthy. Then what are you thinking, try the method of making Sweet Corn Chaat instantly. We are sure that you will definitely like Sweet Corn Chaat Recipe in Hindi.
- Servings: 2 person
- Prep time: 10min
- Cook time: 05min
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients Required : Corn Chaat Ingredients
- Corn kernels Sweet corn kernel – 1 1/2 cups,
- Butter Butter – 1 1/2 tsp,
- Chilli powder Red chilli powder 1 tsp,
- Lemon juice Lemon juice – 2 tsp,
- Onion Onion – 01 finely (medium size, finely chopped),
- Tomato Tomato – 02 nos. (cut into small pieces),
- Besan ke sev – 2 tbsp,
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Black pepper – 4-5 pieces (grind),
- Salt Salt – as per taste.
Sweet Corn Chaat Recipe: How to make Sweet Corn Chaat
For Sweet Corn Chaat Recipe in Hindi, first of all clean the sweet corn after seeing it. There should be no dirt in them.
Now take a broad non-stick pan. Put butter in it and heat it. When the butter melts, add corn to the pan and fry on medium flame for 3 minutes while stirring.
Now turn off the flame. Add red chili powder, salt, ground black pepper and lemon juice to the corn and mix well.
Read: 10 Chaat Recipe in Hindi
Let the corn cool down a bit. After that take it out in a serving plate. Sliced onion, chopped tomato, over corn gram flour sevAdd chopped coriander and add salt as per taste.
Your Sweet Corn Chaat recipe is complete. Now your delicious Sweet Corn Chaat Sweet Corn Chaat is ready. Just mix it well once and serve.
Suggestions : Suggestions Sweet Corn Chat Recipe
- In the chaat made by roasting sweet corn, sometimes due to the poor quality of the corn, they are not roasted properly, due to which they spoil the taste of the chaat. That’s why many people boil sweet corn and make chaat out of it.
- To make Steamed Sweet Corn Chaat, first boil the corn in water as required and till the corn becomes soft. And then make chaat according to the rest of the described method. This chaat is also very tasty to eat.
- Keeping sweet corn after making chaat spoils its taste. So use it immediately after making it.