Punjabi Kheer Recipe
Kheer is made on the occasion of festivals in India, Kheer is a popular dish which is considered very auspicious to eat in the month of Sawan. You can serve kheer either cold or hot. Rice kheer is liked by all adults and children. So let’s know how to make Punjabi Kheer.
Required Material || Ingredientes for Punjabi Kheer Recipe in Hindi
Milk – 1 liter (full cream)
Rice – 1/2 cup
Makhane – 1/2 cup (chopped)
Almonds – 7 to 8
cardamom – 2
Raisins – 1 tsp
Sugar – 1/2 cup
Required Material || How to make Punjabi Kheer Recipe in Hindi
- Wash and soak the rice for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cut the makhana from the middle and cut it into two pieces, finely chop the almonds.
- Keep the milk in a pan for heating, when the milk comes to a boil, then mix rice in it.
- After adding rice to the milk, when it comes to a boil, then reduce the gas, now cook the kheer by stirring continuously.
- When the rice becomes soft after cooking, then mix almonds and makhana in the kheer.
- After cooking the kheer, when the almonds and makhana become soft and the kheer becomes thick after cooking, then add sugar to the kheer.
- After adding sugar, after cooking the kheer for 2 to 3 minutes, turn off the gas.
- Serve hot kheer by adding raisins in a bowl.