Makhana Kheer Recipe
Rich in protein and carbohydrate content, Makhana kheer is a very tasty dish that you can serve during Navratras or any fasting. Makhana ki kheer is very tasty and one such dish liked by children which is good for health as well as taste. So let’s know the method of making Makhana kheer.
Required Material || Ingredients for Makhane ki Kheer recipe in Hindi
Milk – 1 liter
Makhane – 2 cups
Cashew – 4 to 5
Raisins – 2 tsp
Almonds – 7 to 8
Sugar – 1 cup
Ghee – 2 tsp
Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tsp
Method of making || How to make Makhane ki Kheer Recipe in Hindi
- First, put the milk in a heavy bottomed vessel for heating, when the milk comes to a boil, then keep it to cook on medium flame.
- Heat a spoonful of ghee in a pan, add makhana to it and roast it till it becomes crisp and take it out in a plate.
- Later heat a spoonful of ghee in the same pan, when the ghee becomes hot, then roast cashews, almonds, raisins and take them out in a plate.
- Now add makhana, cashew, almond in milk and after cooking for 10 to 15 minutes, mix sugar and cardamom powder in the kheer.
- After a boil, switch off the gas, Makhana kheer is ready.
- Take out the makhana kheer in a bowl and serve it by adding roasted dry fruits on top of the kheer.