Tulsi is considered a sacred herb, the Tulsi plant is found in every Hindu household. Tulsi is also worshiped in all these Hindu homes. Not only this, basil is considered to be full of medicinal properties, an element called eugenol is found in basil, which reduces the stress hormones of the body and makes us stress free. Tulsi has been an important part of Ayurvedic medicines for hundreds of years. So let’s know how to make Tulsi Green Tea.
Required Material || Ingredients for Tulsi green tea recipe in Hindi
Basil leaves – 1/4 cup
lemon – 1
Method of making || How to make Tulsi Green Tea Recipe in Hindi
- To make Tulsi tea, first heat 2 cups of water in a non stick pan.
- When the water comes to a boil, put basil leaves in it.
- After boiling, slow down the flame and cook the green tu for 10 minutes, while stirring.
- After the stipulated time, filter Tulsi Green Tea in a vessel, now mix 2 teaspoons of lemon juice in a cup of Tulsi Green Tea.
- Lukewarm Tulsi Green Tea is ready. Drink it lukewarm only.