How to make Jamun Cider Vinegar
You can prepare jamun vinegar by making it at home in a very easy way. Jamun season is going on at this time, so your black land will be easily available in the market. Vinegar made from jamun is very beneficial. It helps our body get rid of many diseases. So let’s know the method of making black jamun vinegar.
Required Material || Ingredientes for Jamun ka sirka Recipe in hindi
Jamun – 1 kg
salt – as per taste
water – as per taste
Dry red chilies – 4 to 5
Method of making || How to make Jamun ka sirka recipe in hindi
- To make vinegar, after washing all the black berries with clean water, wipe the jamuns with a clean cloth.
- Take an earthen pot, add salt and water to it, cover it and tie it with a clean cloth.
- Now keep this vessel in a warm place for 1 to 2 months.
- After the stipulated time, the vinegar of jamun is ready, after filtering it in such a clean cotton cloth, fill it in a glass bottle and put dry red chillies and close the lid of the bottle.
- Now Jamun Cider Vinegar is ready to eat. In Jamun Vinegar, add pieces of green chili, radish, onion, carrot, water chestnut and eat it.