Thai Chicken Salad is a healthy, tasty and protein-rich dish. You can serve this dish for dinner party or breakfast. You can easily prepare this recipe by making it in less time, so let’s know how to make Healthy Thai Chicken.
Required Material || Ingredients for Healthy Thai Chicken Salad recipe in hindi
Chicken breast – 250 grams
Cabbage – 1 cup (finely chopped)
Carrot – 1
Spinach – 1 cup (finely chopped)
Onion – 1
Peanuts – 2 to 3 tsp
Green chili – 2 to 3
lemon – 1
Honey – 1 tsp
Olive oil – 1 tsp
Chaat masala – 1 tsp
salt – as per taste
Method of making || How to make Healthy Thai Chicken Salad recipe in hindi
- First of all, heat water in a pan till it comes to a boil.
- When boiled in water, add chicken and salt to it, after boiling the chicken for 10 minutes, take it out from the water.
- Finely chop spinach, onion, cabbage, carrot, boiled chicken and green chillies, remove the seeds of tomatoes and chop them finely.
- Mix all the finely chopped vegetables and chicken in a bowl and mix.
- Mix olive oil, honey, lemon juice and chaat masala in a bowl.
- Put the chaat masala mixer chicken and vegetables in a mixing bowl and mix.
- Add peanuts and salt to the chicken and vegetables mix.
- Healthy Thai Chicken Salad is ready. Serve Thai Chicken Salad with a meal or whenever you like.
Thai Chicken Salad balances both taste and heat in the summer season. Thai chicken is rich in protein and nutrients. If you are also making this Thai Chicken Salad recipe at home, then follow this recipe step by step. Write any question related to the recipe in the comment box and also do not forget to write about the recipe of your choice in the comment box.