Mango Kheer Recipe
All of you must have eaten kheer, but mango kheer is very much liked by everyone in the house, from elders to children, it is very wonderful to eat cold kheer in the summer season. So let’s know the method of making Mango Kheer.
Required Material || Ingredients for Mango kheer recipe in Hindi
Mango – 2
Milk – 1 liter
Rice – 1/4 cup
Almonds – 8 to 10
sugar – as per taste
cardamom – 2
Method of making || How to make Mango Kheer Recipe in Hindi
- Make a paste by cutting one mango, cut the other mango into small pieces.
- Keep the milk in the pan for heating, cut the almonds into fine pieces.
- Wash and soak the rice for half an hour.
- When the milk comes to a boil, add rice to it, after a boil, reduce the flame.
- When the rice becomes soft after cooking, then add almond dal to the kheer.
- When the kheer becomes thick after cooking, then add sugar and cardamom to the kheer.
- After cooking the kheer for 4 to 5 minutes, turn off the gas, when the kheer becomes slightly cool, then mix mango pulp and small pieces of mango in it.
- Mango kheer is ready, you can serve mango kheer either hot or cold.