Bread Halwa Recipe
Everyone likes to eat pudding. Today we are going to tell you all about the recipe of making bread pudding. You can also make bread pudding from fresh or stale bread. Bread Halwa is a famous dessert from Hyderabad, which is known as Bread Halwa in North India and Toss Ka Halwa in South India. So let’s know how to make bread pudding.
Required Material || Ingredientes for Bread ka Halwa Recipe in Hindi
Bread Slide – 10
Milk – 1 cup
Sugar – 1 cup (as per taste)
Ghee – 2 tbsp
Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
Dry fruits – almonds, cashew nuts, raisins
Method of making || How to make Bread ka Halwa Recipe in Hindi
- Break the bread into small pieces, heat ghee in a pan, after the ghee is heated, fry the bread pieces till they turn light brown.
- Mix milk and sugar in the roasted bread, after the sugar dissolves, add cardamom powder as well.
- Cut cashews and almonds beforehand, if you want, you can roast the raisins in a little ghee or you can mix it in similar pudding.
- Cook the bread pudding while stirring continuously, when the ghee starts separating from the halwa, then add cashew nuts, almonds, raisins to the halwa and turn off the gas after mixing.
- Decorate the bread pudding with dry fruits in a plate and serve.
You can serve Bread ve Halwa hot or even after it is cold. If you are also making bread pudding at home, then follow this recipe step by step and write us about the recipe of your choice in the comment box.